Buttermilk Pecan Chicken
- 1 cup ground pecans #11697
- 1/4 cup sesame seeds #14149
- 1 Tbsp paprika #14165
- A pinch of salt and pepper
- 1 cup all-purpose flour #09125
- 1/2 cup buttermilk #44183
- 6 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves #31653
- 2 Tbsp butter or margarine, melted #44125
- In a bowl, combine pecans, sesame seeds, paprika, salt and pepper.
- Place flour and buttermilk in separate bowls.
- Coat chicken with flour, dip in buttermilk & coat with pecan mixture.
- Place in a greased baking dish. Drizzle with butter.
- Bake, uncovered, at 375 degrees F for 30-35 minutes or until juices run clear.