Easy Glazed Apples and Sausage
- 2 lbs uncooked pork sausage links #24500
- 2 large tart apples, peeled and sliced
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1/3 cup water
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- Brown sausages in a skillet until cooked through, turning twice .
- Meanwhile, in a large saucepan, combine the apples, onion, water and brown sugar.
- Cook over medium heat for 5-8 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add the sausage and heat through.
- Serve with potatoes on the side or with pancakes or waffles for breakfast.