Cinnamon Swirl Pancakes
Pancake Batter: (12-18 pancakes)
- 2 cups waffle pancake mix
- 1-1/2 cups water
- 3/4 cup butter, slightly melted
- 1-1/2 cups brown sugar, packed
- 2 tbsp ground cinnamon
Cream Cheese Glaze:
- 1/2 cup butter
- 4 oz cream cheese
- 1.5 cup powdered sugar
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- In a medium bowl, mix butter, brown sugar and cinnamon. Transfer to a squeeze bottle and set aside.
- In another microwave-safe bowl- heat butter and cream cheese until melted. Whisk together until smooth; whisk in powdered sugar and vanilla extract. Transfer to a second squeeze bottle and set aside.
- Combine pancake mix with water, mix well and set aside.
- Spray a medium-low grill with nonstick spray. Pour pancake batter on the grill and squeeze a spiral of the filling onto the top of each pancake. When bubbles appear on the surface, flip and cook until browned.
- Place pancakes on the plate and top with cream cheese icing. Serve immediately.
(3 large pancakes)
Approx. Cost - $1.30
Suggested Sell - $6.99 - $8.99
Profit - $5.69 - $7.69