Crispy Nutty Veal
- 1/2 lb veal cutlets #28255
- 1/4 cup cornmeal #09115
- 2 tbsp pecans #11697
- 1 egg white #33635
- 2 tsp olive oil #13736
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- Season the cornmeal with salt and pepper to taste.
- Chop pecans in a food processor or by hand and mix with cornmeal.
- Lightly beat egg white.
- Dip veal into egg white and then cornmeal mixture, coating both sides well.
- Heat olive oil in a nonstick skillet on medium-high heat.
- Sautee veal approximately 2 minutes on each side.
- Serve the veal with ratatouille, roasted vegetables or crisp steamed vegetables.