Tasty Lamb Burgers
Something new for your summer menu! A lamb burger would add a unique and flavourful option to your regular burger menu!
- 2 lbs lean ground lamb #65506
- 2 large eggs #33520
- 2 small onions, grated #87035
- 3/4 cup minced fresh parsley #87120
- 1/2 cup dry bread crumbs #09040
- 1 tsp dried oregano #14016
- 2 cloves garlic, minced #87135
- 1/2 tsp salt #13791
- 1/2 tsp pepper #13877
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon #13920
- 6 Brioche Burger Buns #36647
- Garnishes - Tzatziki sauce, crumbled feta cheese, baby spinach, sliced tomatoes & red onions.
- In large bowl, beat egg with 2 tbs water. Stir in onion, parsley, bread crumbs, oregano, garlic, salt, pepper and cinnamon; mix in lamb. Shape into 6 patties.
- Brush grill with oil. Grill burgers 5 minutes on each side, or until well done.
- Lightly toast buns and build your burgers with 1 tsp tzatziki sauce, 1oz crumbled feta cheese, baby spinach, sliced tomatoes and sliced red onions.
- Other garnish suggestions; roasted red peppers, sliced cucumbers or baby greens. Make it your own!
- Makes 6 - 5.33oz burgers.
Approx. Cost - $3.64
Suggested Sell - $10.99 - $12.99
Profit - $7.35 - $9.35
*Includes a provision of $.87 for garnishes