BBQ Steak and Roast Pepper Salad
- 5 cups torn romaine lettuce
- 2 small plum tomatoes, sliced
- 1 yellow pepper, halved, grilled and cut into strips
- 1 lb. beef steak, grilled, sliced
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup Italian Dressing
- Season steak with salt and pepper and grill steak to desired doneness.
- Cut peppers in half, brush with Italian dressing and grill for about 3-4 min on each side.
- To build the salad; cover 4 salad plates with romaine.
- Top with tomatoes, peppers, meat and cheese.
- Drizzle with dressing just before serving.