Blackened Catfish with Creole Vegetables
- 2/3 cup barbecue sauce
- 1/3 cup FRANK'S® REDHOT® Chili n' Lime Sauce
- 2 tbsp. Southwest chile seasoning blend or Cajun blend seasoning
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- 4 (6 oz.) skinless catfish or sea bass fillets
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Grilled Vegetables
- Mix barbecue sauce, Frank's Hot Sauce, seasoning blend and oil.
- Reserve 1/2 cup mixture for Creole Vegetables.
- Season fish with salt and pepper to taste.
- Baste fish with remaining barbecue mixture.
- Cook fish on a well greased grill over medium direct heat 5 min. per side until fish is opaque in center, turning once.
- Serve with Creole Vegetables.