Gourmet, high-end pizza and local artisanal foods are two of the years hottest trends. Combine these flavour rich Seed to Sausage meats on a hand-made pie and your customers will be left wanting more! Try other combinations such as: smoked ham, mushrooms with a drizzle of pure maple syrup or garlic & red wine sausage, yellow bell peppers and fresh basil! Mmmm......
- 9.5oz pizza dough #34139
- ½ cup tomato pizza sauce #00691
- 8 slices calabrese salami, thinly sliced #76530
- 2 slices double smoked bacon, 1" pieces #76620
- ¼ cup red onions, thinly sliced
- ¼ cup banana peppers, thinly sliced rings
- ½ cup mozzarella cheese, shredded #20622
- 1 tsp oregano, dry #13886
- 1 tbsp parmesan, shredded #20702
- Heat pizza oven to 550ºF.
- Form the pizza dough and place on a pizza pan. Top with pizza sauce, cheese, calabrese salami, bacon, onions, peppers and sprinkle with oregano.
- Transfer the pizza to the pizza stone and cook for approximately 4-8 minutes, or until the crust is browned and the cheese is bubbly and beginning to brown.
- Remove the pizza from the oven and sprinkle with the parmesan cheese.
- Allow the pizza to rest for 5 minutes before cutting.
- Yields: one 10"-12" pizza
Approx. Cost - $3.84
Suggested Sell - $14.99-$17.99
Profit - $11.15-$14.15/pizza