Pork Chop with Burbon Peach Sauce
- 4 center-cut pork chops bone-in #27169
- 3/4 tsp sea salt #13793
- 1/4 tsp black pepper #14031
- 1/4 tsp ground red pepper
- Cooking spray #13615
- 1 tbls minced shallots
- 1 tsp minced bottled garlic #05225
- 1 1/2 cups frozen sliced peaches #37847
- 1/2 cup chicken broth #03687
- 2 tsp brown sugar #09603
- 2 thyme sprigs
- 2 tbls bourbon
- 2 tsp butter #44110
- Sprinkle pork with salt and peppers. Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Coat pan with cooking spray. Add pork to pan; cook 3 minutes on each side or until browned.
- Remove pork from pan; keep warm.
- Add shallots and garlic to pan; sauté 30 seconds.
- Add peaches and broth to pan; sauté 2 minutes.
- Add sugar and thyme to pan; cook 1 minute.
- Add bourbon and butter to pan; cook 4 1/2 minutes or until butter melts and sauce is slightly thickened.
- Discard thyme sprigs.
- Serve with pork
Approx. Cost - $2.83/serving* (2 pork chops)
Suggested sell - $11.99 - $13.99
Profit - $8.16 - $10.16/serving
*Includes a provision of $1.00 for asparagus and side of rice.