Bold Eggs Benedict
- 1 1/4 Tbsp hollandaise sauce mix #02681
- 1 cup milk #44128
- 1/4 cup butter #44113
- 2 Tbsp Frank's Chili n' Lime Sauce #06449
- 1 tsp cumin #13938
- 8 eggs, poached #33510
- 8 thick slices bacon, heated #27126
- 4 English muffins toasted #36395
- To make Hollandaise sauce, in small saucepan whisk milk and sauce until smooth.
- Add butter, Frank's Chili n' Lime Sauce and cumin.
- Stirring constantly, heat to boiling over medium heat.
- Reduce heat and simmer, stirring, 1 minute.
- To assemble, top each muffin half with 1 slice Canadian bacon, 1 poached egg and about 2 Tbsp hollandaise.