Classic Banana Split
- 1 small banana cut lengthwise in two
- 1/2 cup vanilla ice cream #47101
- 1/2 cup chocolate ice cream #47102
- 1/2 cup strawberry ice cream #47103
- 1oz caramel dessert topping #11223
- 1oz chocolate dessert topping #11226
- 1oz strawberry topping #11256
- 3oz whipped cream #37533
- 2 cherry #11215
- Scoop out vanilla ice cream on to plate, then scoop out chocolate and set beside vanilla, finally scoop out the strawberry and set beside the chocolate all in a row.
- Place sliced banana lengthwise on each side of ice cream.
- Drizzle caramel topping on vanilla ice cream, chocolate on the chocolate ice cream and strawberry on the strawberry ice cream.
- Garnish with whipped cream and cherry.