Turkey Lovers Pizza
- 1 large pizza shell or large ball prepared pizza dough (20 oz)
- 2 tbsp cornmeal
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 cup pizza sauce
- 1 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 12 oz chopped turkey
- 6 oz pepperoni
- 3 slices bacon, cooked
- 1 cup red peppers, thinly sliced
- 1 cup red onions, thinly sliced
- Preheat oven to 450ºF (235ºC).
- Roll pizza dough to measure 16 to 18” in diameter.
- Sprinkle pizza pan with cornmeal and place rolled dough on pan.
- Brush pizza with olive oil and top with pizza sauce spreading evenly leaving a 1” border with no sauce.
- Top pizza sauce evenly with cheese and remaining ingredients.
- Bake for 35-40 minutes in a conventional oven or until dough is golden and cheese is melted.