- 12 slices peameal bacon #27136
- 12 slices swiss cheese #20768
- 12 eggs #33520
- 1 cup whipping cream #44126
- 1/3 cup grated parmesan cheese #20690
- 12 slices toast #38347
- Place peameal bacon in a greased 13-in. x 9-in. x 2-in. baking dish; top with Swiss cheese.
- Carefully break an egg over each piece of cheese.
- Pour cream over eggs and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- Bake, uncovered, at 375 degrees F for 20-25 minutes or until eggs reach desired doneness.
- Let stand for 5 minutes.
- Cut between each egg; serve on toast if desired.
- Great for a buffet brunch!