- 50 g butter - salt free #44115
- 350 g zucchini - coarsely grated #87085
- 12 spring onions - finely chopped #87040
- 200 g potatoes - peeled & coarsely grated #87113
- 800 ml boiling water
- 25 g Rose Hill Chicken Base #02866
- 250 ml white wine
- ¼ tsp ground nutmeg #13887
- ¼ tsp dill weed #13946
- 50 g shredded parmesan cheese #20702
- freshly ground black pepper to taste #13877
- breadcrumbs #09040
- Melt butter in a pan, reduce heat and cook onions, zucchini and potatoes until onions are soft and translucent, but not brown.
- Add wine.
- Pour water over chicken base and stir well.
- Add to pan.
- Stir in nutmeg and dill.
- Cover with a lid and simmer for 30 minutes.
- Stir in parmesan cheese and simmer for another 2 minutes until the cheese melts.
- Season with pepper.
- Serves 6
"This soup is bursting with summer flavours, with fresh zucchini and a hint of dill your guests will love it! Serve with a slice of crusty bread."