Use Campbell's sauteed mushroom & onion bisque soup as a base for other menu items to save on time and to cross utilize your product.
Use as-is, pour over a grilled steak.
Reduce mushroom and onion bisque soup then add a splash of Marsala wine.
- 8 - 8oz Chicken breasts bnls/sknls
- 1L - Sautéed Mushroom & Onion Bisque Soup
- 8oz - Prosciutto, sliced
- 8oz - Shredded mozzarella cheese
- ¼ cup - Fresh sage leaves, whole
- ¼ cup - Italian parsley, chopped
- Pan sear or grill chicken breasts until seared and lightly browned.
- Top each breast with 2 oz of mozzarella and a slice of prosciutto and transfer to a 350 degree oven.
- Bake until cheese begins to bubble and chicken is fully cooked.
- Transfer to a serving plate and pour over 4 oz of Sautéed Mushroom and Onion Bisque; garnish with 1 tsp sage leaves and 1 tsp of parsley.