Smoked Duck Salad
- 1 Smoked duck breast
- 200g Mixed salad leaves
- 3 tbsp Cranberries
- 1 Avocado (diced or sliced)
- 100g Cherry tomatoes (full or halved)
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Cream of balsamic vinegar
- Combine salad leaves, cranberries and avocado into a salad bowl.
- Fry duck skin downwards till brown, turn (oiling of pan is not required).
- Add tomatoes to pan and fry for about 3 minutes.
- Slice duck breast and place nicely on salad Dressing:
- Mix one balsamic to 3 parts olive oil in a full shot glass of dressing. Mix (use a chopstick) and pour over salad. Serves 4