Warm, Spicy Lobster Cheese Dip
- 8oz can of lobster, thawed and chopped #42471
- 1/2 cup onion, chopped #87035
- 4 garlic cloves, chopped #87135
- 2 tbsp olive oil #13734
- 6 ounces cream cheese, softened #20807
- 2 tbsp sour cream #44156
- 2 tbsp heavy cream #44166
- 1 tsp Tabasco garlic pepper sauce #06522
- 1 tsp Worchestershire sauce #06529
- 1 tbsp mayonaise #05165
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese #20702
- 1/2 cup cheddar-mozza blend, shredded #20665
- salt & pepper (to taste)
- In a small pan, saute onion and garlic with olive oil on med-high heat.
- Turn the stove off and add lobster, cream cheese, half and half cream, Tabasco garlic pepper sauce, worchestershire sauce, mayonaise and parmesan cheese to the pan. Stir until well incorporated, 2-3 minutes.
- Spoon mixture into 6oz oven safe baking dishes sprayed lightly with cooking spray.
- Top with cheddar-mozza blend and bake for 7-10 minutes in a 350 degree oven.
- Serve immediately with garlic buttered crostini.