Cheesy English Coleslaw
- ½ green cabbage, cut into wedges and shredded
- 1 red onion, halved and thinly sliced
- 2 carrots, grated
- 1 cup golden raisins
- 1 cup dried apricots, coarsely chopped
- 1 cup Havarti cheese, grated
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, grated
- 4 tbsp. mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp. oil
- 2 tbsp. mild curry powder
- Combine cabbage, onion, carrots, raisins, apricots, and cheeses in a large bowl.
- Mix mayonnaise, oil, and curry powder.
- Add dressing to the salad and mix well.
- Serve chilled as a side dish.
- Serves 6-8