BBQ Chicken Salad
Perfect on your summer menu. Familiar flavours, tasty and easy to prepare. Makes 6 meal size salads.
- 1 cup Cattleman's Classic Kansas city BBQ sauce #06365
- 1 cup Hellman's Ranch salad dressing #05519
- 3 tbsp Madly Maple mustard #07073
- 24oz diced and grilled chicken chunk meat #59701
- 6 cups mixed salad greens #87048
- 1 medium red onion, sliced #87036
- 1 small cucumber, sliced #87414
- 1 small red bell pepper, sliced #87023
- 1 avocado, sliced
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese #20595
- Combine BBQ Sauce, ranch dressing and madly maple mustard. Reserve 3/4 of the dressing for the salad.
- Toss grilled cooked chicken breast with remaining dressing, place in a container, cover and chill in the refrigerator for at least an hour.
- For each salad, place 1 cup of greens on large plate and top with equal parts; red onion, cucumber, red bell pepper and avocado.
- Top with 4oz sauced chicken breast and 2oz of cheese.
- Drizzle with BBQ ranch dressing and serve with garlic bread on the side.
For a Spicy BBQ & Blue Cheese Chicken Salad; Change the ranch dressing to blue cheese dressing, the Madly Maple mustard to Touch of Hell mustard and shredded cheddar for crumbled blue cheese.
Approx. Cost - $4.19
Suggested Sell - $10.99 - $13.99
Profit - $6.80 - $9.80
*Includes a provision of $.47 for garlic bread.