Baked Brie in Puff Pastry with Apricot or Raspberry Preserves
- 1 sheets frozen puff pastry, thawed #36102
- 1 (8 oz) pkg brie cheese #20632
- 1/8 cup toasted almonds, slices #11660
- 1/4 cup raspberry preserve #12836
- Preheat oven to 425. Lightly grease cookie sheet.
- Roll puff pastry out slightly.
- Place cheese wheel on top (leave rind on).
- Place preserves on top of cheese.
- Place almonds on top of preserve.
- Bundle Puff Pastry up and around the cheese.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes. Let cool for five minutes.
- Serve with crackers.