Spicy Texas Burger
- 1 1/2 lbs ground beef #22374
- 4 Tbs Chili 'n Lime™ Hot Sauce, divided #06449
- 2 tps ground cumin #13938
- 2 tps chili powder #13900
- 4 Rustic hamburger buns, toasted #36639
- 1 large tomato, sliced Lettuce leaves
- MIX beef, 2 Tbs. Chili 'n Lime™ Hot Sauce, cumin and chili powder.
- Shape mixture into 4 thick patties.
- GRILL burgers 11 to 13 minutes until medium (160°F) doneness, until no longer pink in center and juices run clear. Baste often with remaining Chili 'n Lime™ Hot Sauce.
- SERVE burgers on bun with lettuce and tomatoes and a side of corn.