Grilled Pork Chops w/ Lemon, Garlic & Sage
- 4 boneless pork chops
- 3 tbls fresh lemon juice #10262
- 1/4 cup olive oil #13731
- 1 tsp. rubbed sage #14091
- 2 tsp. garlic puree #05225
- 1 tsp. onion powder #14000
- fresh ground pepper to taste #14040
- Combine all marinade ingredients in measuring cup.
- Put pork chops in large ziploc bag, pour marinade in and marinate in refrigerator at least 4 hours, but all day is better.
- Grill pork chops 2-3 minutes, then rotate pork chops and turn down heat to medium high. (I usually lift them up and check for grill marks to tell when to rotate.)
- Cook 2-3 minutes more, then check for grill marks and if they are browned to your liking, turn over and repeat the process.