Pork Souvlaki in a Pita
- 6 pork loin brochette raw #65510
- 1 tbls garlic granulated #13960
- 1 tbls oregano #14015
- 1/2 tsp pepper #14030
- 1/2 tsp salt #13791
- 2 tbls Italian dressing #05140
- 6 pita bread #36332
- 1/2 cup white onions, chopped
- 1 cup lettuce, shredded
- 1 tomato, diced
- 1 cup tzatziki sauce #06545
- Rub granulated garlic, oregano, pepper and salt on pork brochette.
- Put in a plastic bag and pour Italian dressing over pork brochette to coat evenly.
- Seal bag and refrigerate overnight.
- On a 375 F grill, place pork brochette and grill for 9-12 min turning every 3 minutes.
- Meanwhile warm up pita bread, 2 minutes before brochette is ready.
- Lay pita flat, layer lettuce, white onions, tomatoes and tzatziki sauce.
- Remove pork from skewer and place meat carefully on tzatziki.
- Fold pita bread securing with a tooth pick.
- Serve with a side Greek salad.
- Great for center of plate, hearty & healthy meals, and sandwiches
- Nutritious & delicious high in protein, low fat menu alternatives
- Portion controlled for consistency, profitability and cost control
- Adaptable to reflect international flavours that are sure to please your customers
- Quick & easy to prepare
- 100% whole muscle, natural not formed