Asian Smoked Duck
- 1 small head of red cabbage, cut into 1/2 inch dice
- 2 red bell peppers, cut into 1/2 inch dice
- 1 bunch green onions, sliced
- 1 ½ lbs. sugar snap peas, ends cut off and cut into thirds on the diagonal
- ½ cup cilantro, chopped
- 2 smoked duck breasts, fat removed, and cut into 1/2 inch dice
- toasted sesame seeds for garnish
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- 2 tsp. fresh ginger, minced
- 1/3 cup soy sauce
- 2 tbs. rice vinegar
- 1 tsp. toasted sesame oil
- 1 tbs. peanut or olive oil
- 1 tsp. crushed red pepper
- Prepare all salad ingredients and mix in a large bowl.
- Sesame seeds may be mixed into the salad, and/or used as garnish when serving.
- Combine salad dressing ingredients in a small bowl.
- Pour dressing over the salad and mix well.
- Sprinkle sesame seeds on top.