Grilled Apple and Honey Turkey
- 4 slices (approx. 1lb) Turkey Breast fillets
- ½ cup apple Juice
- 2 tbsp liquid Honey
- 1 tbsp olive Oil
- 1 tbsp mint fresh, chopped
- 1 tsp lemon Juice
- ¼ tsp cinnamon
- Mix all ingredients except turkey in a shallow dish.
- Stir thoroughly to blend honey with juice and seasonings.
- Slice turkey breast into 4oz fillets.
- Add turkey fillet, turning to coat both sides.
- Cover and marinate in refrigerator for 4 hours (or overnight), turning occasionally.
- Remove turkey from marinade, pour liquid into small saucepan and set aside.
- Barbecue turkey on oiled grill over medium-high heat for 5 – 7 minutes on each side, just until meat is no longer pink in center.
- Add 2 tbsp water to marinade. Heat to a boil, boiling for at least 5 minutes.
- Serve as a sauce with turkey.