Festive Cheese Ball
Beautiful, easy to prepare and you can make it several days ahead. It's the perfect way to add a little uniqueness to your holiday cheese platters (16oz) or serve on its own (6oz) with crackers and fresh cut vegetables. This recipe makes 8-6oz cheese balls for appetizers or 3-16oz cheese balls for your holiday party cheese trays.
- 8 oz Cream cheese, softened #20810
- 8 oz Herb & garlic cream cheese, softened #20805
- 8 oz Feta cheese, crumbled #20655
- 8 oz Cheddar cheese, shredded #20595
- 1/4 cup Butter, unsalted #44115
- 1/4 cup Black olives, finely chopped #06715
- 1/4 cup Dill Pickle, finely chopped #06638
- 1/4 cup Green onions, sliced #87040
- 1/4 cup Red peppers, finely chopped #87023
- 1 cup Walnut pieces, finely chopped #11736
- 1/4 Fresh Parsley, chopped #87120
- Christie Crackers (entertainment variety #07375)
- MIX cream cheese and feta cheese with electric mixer on medium speed until well blended. Add half the amount of walnuts and remaining ingredients; mix well. Cover.
- REFRIGERATE for several hours or until chilled.
- SHAPE into ball. Roll in chopped fresh parsley and remaining walnuts.
PROFIT POTENTIAL6oz Approx. Cost - $3.04
Suggested Sell - $9.99-$11.99
Profit - $6.95-$8.95/app
**A provision of $1.10 was added for crackers and sliced vegetables.